Field Application Engineer Korea
- Post Date:27/09/2021
- Views 204
- Salary N/DExperience Mid (3 - 5 yrs)Working time Full-time
- Tasks Customer consulting & technical support, Ensure smooth transfer of information between Korea and Switzerland, Present progress reports to Korean customers, Understand customer roadmap, competing projects and information from HQ, Support CCM and VCM manufacturers to integrate liquid lens products into their offerings, Participation in trade shows and conferencesRequirements Sales, Product development, Interpersonal skills, Optics, LensAdditional Qualifications Business development, System simulations, Project Management
- Type of contract Contract of employmentContract duration Indefinite periodLanguages Very good knowledge of Korean and English
- Start of work 01.11.2021Possible locations RemoteEmployee benefits Personal development
- Business trips Participation in trade shows and conferences.Remote work PreferredRecruitment process CV Screening, Recruiter Call, Interview 1, Interview 2, Contract Agreement.
Optotune is a strongly growing and internationally active optics company. We develop, manufacture and market the latest generation of adaptive optical elements for industrial and consumer markets.
You will work for our Korean sales office (512-Ho, De Terrace, 13 Pangyo-ro 319-gil, Seongnam-si, Korea 13488).
Your goal is to grow Optotune’s business, may that be by scaling up our core markets, finding new applications for existing products or developing new markets by acquiring development projects.