🇺🇦 Support Technical Engineer
- Post Date:14/03/2022
- Views 454
- Salary UndisclosedExperience Trainee, Junior (0 - 3 yrs), Mid (3 - 5 yrs), Senior (5 - 10 yrs)Working time Full-time
- Tasks - Customer technical support and implementation - Software and hardware tests - 3D scanners tests - 3D scanning - 3D modelingRequirements Installation service, Device tests, Problem solving, Troubleshooting, Failure detection, Measurement techniquesAdditional Qualifications Electronics, Service of optoelectronic devices, Service of measuring devices, Surface engineering, Interpersonal skills, Commercial awareness, Quality control, Hands-on expertise
- Type of contract Contract of employment, B2B, InternshipContract duration Indefinite period, Specified periodLanguages Fluent English or Polish - written and spoken
- Start of work 01.04.2022Possible locations Łomianki, near Warsaw, PolandEmployee benefits Coffee machine, Kitchen, Paid holidays for B2B
- Business trips Business trips to the served region when necessary. Usually not more than one a month.Remote work Remote Work possible for one day a week after at list six months period.Recruitment process 1. Screening CV 2. Interview 3. Decision 4. Onboarding
For our growing team we are looking for Technical Support Engineer that will support our existing and potential clients and distributors worldwide. The role of Technical Support Engineer is to showcase our products and full processes of quality control and reverse engineering. For this we require a person to be able to move freely in CAD software such as for example Solidworks, Geomagic, Polyworks. It is possible to go through additional training for the specific software is general knowledge of CAD modeling and CAD design is already known.
The role will focus on showcasing, making support by recording tutorials and further also implementing as well as performing basic service of our optical 3D scanning. It is also connected with both software and hardware testing and later on with further development of current products. For this basic engineering knowledge is required as well as passion for new technologies with special focus on metrology. Knowledge of the basics of electronics and design will be an advantage.
Technical background is required, and engineering degree will be valuable.
Post requires a reasonable number of travels (once a month) connected with support duties and implementation. After at least six months of experience there is possibility to start work at one of companies distributor sites world wide or to be promoted for a head of technical support on different continent when your English level is fluent.
We are looking only for long term workers passionate about new technologies and new challenges. We guarantee career path that will be challenging and satisfying in young team.