Test Engineer in Integrated Photonics
- Post Date:21/10/2021
- Apply Before: 20/12/2021
- Views 185
- SalaryExperience Mid (3 - 5 yrs)Working time Full-time
- Tasks ● Generate, validate and maintain test programs/scripts, ● Tool ownership, ● Execute functional and parametric tests, ● Report quality data, ● Support application/sales engineers and design/layout engineersExpected requirements Device tests, Quality engineering, Programming, Interpersonal skills, Quality control, Failure detectionRequirements welcome Design of photonic integrated circuits (PIC), Troubleshooting
- Type of contract Contract of employmentContract duration Indefinite periodLanguages English
- Start of work 21.10.2021Possible locations Corbeil-Essonnes,Paris Region, FranceEmployee benefits Coffee machine, Fruit days of the week
- Business tripsRemote workRecruitment process CV screening, interview 1, interview 2
LIGENTEC designs and manufactures Photonic Integrated Circuits (PIC) for customers in high-tech areas such as Quantum Technologies, LiDAR, Space Technologies and Biosensors. Our All-Nitride Technology enables our customers to achieve unmatched performance to disrupt their markets.
To build our team in our newly opened Paris site, we are looking for a: Test Engineer in Integrated Photonics
Your responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
● Generate, validate and maintain test programs/scripts for parametric and functional tests of electro-optic photonic integrated circuits.
● Tool ownership (uptime, maintenance, repeatability, reproducibility) of wafer level prober and related test equipment.
● Execute functional and parametric test
● Generate dashboard views (wafers maps, statistical charts) and report quality data
● Define new functional and parametric tests including coding, installation and debug
● Collaborate closely with the Swiss testing team, contribute to the improvements of the new testing protocols and the correlation between sites (Lausanne and Corbeil)
● Interface with test equipment vendors and support equipment vendors
● Support application/sales engineers for customer products/devices
● Support design/layout engineers for designing for testability