🇺🇦 Senior Backend Python Engineer
- Post Date:17/03/2022
- Apply Before: 16/05/2022
- Views 181
- Salary $3500-5000Experience Mid (3 - 5 yrs), Senior (5 - 10 yrs)Working time Full-time
- Tasks • Designing new features together with electronic engineers and in line with company requirements and long term strategy • Developing APIs for customers and external partners, from our own low-power devices to SPAs • Maintaining our infrastructure based on Azure Kubernetes // AWS Cloud service cluster • Developing a dedicated dashboard for customers based on Ember • Optimizing the current code base and services and fixing some bugs when necessaryRequirements Big data, ProgrammingType of contract Contract of employment
- Contract duration Indefinite periodLanguages English, PolishStart of work 03.04.2022
- Possible locations Kraków, Kielce, Bielsko-BiałaBusiness trips Please enter whether business trips are planned and their possible number / frequencyRemote work Remote work is allowed
- Recruitment process • you send us your CV • our task or your code (3 days) • 2h technical meeting (tech lead + team) • 1h cultural meeting (HR + CEO SEEDiA)
Senior Backend Python Engineer
Place of work: Krakow, Bielsko-Biała, Kielce, remote work
Salary: PLN 16,000 – 19,000 gross
SEEDiA supports the creation of people-friendly cities and towns with technology.
SEEDiA’s mission is to provide city managers and administrators with the tools they need to make good decisions for their citizens.
Our cloud technology aggregates data from our own and external sensors placed in public spaces.
We produce solar-powered street furniture in public transportation, parks, streets, squares – wherever people are.
SEEDiA implementations can be found in more than 30 markets, and our distribution network is growing every year.
We are looking for people who want to develop technologies that are thoughtful and needed. When you work at SEEDiA, you make a difference in the lives of people around the world.
Are you a highly independent and motivated Senior Backend Python Engineer with a proven track record of getting things done? At SEEDiA you can make the most of it, working in a modern position, enjoying a fully remote working environment or work from one of our offices. We are looking for people who, together with us, will develop our offer for the cities of the future and make a real impact on their functioning.
You will be working in the r&d projects focused on improving public mobility and multimodal transport solutions. Your job will be focused on development of incity.io – smart city platform developed by seedia.
Experience in containerization of applications
Experience in kubernetes or cloud services AWS/GCP/Azure
English min. B
Nice to have:
Your responsibilities will include:
- Designing new features together with electronic engineers and in line with company requirements and long term strategy
- Developing APIs for customers and external partners, from our own low-power devices to SPAs
- Maintaining our infrastructure based on Azure Kubernetes // AWS Cloud service cluster
- Developing a dedicated dashboard for customers based on Ember
- Optimizing the current code base and services and fixing some bugs when necessary
What we offer:
- Attractive salary tailored to the experience and work in a research and development project on a B2B / UoP contract
- Flexible working hours with the hybrid model – Online or Offline in one of the company’s offices
- Friendly work environment without unnecessary structure and hierarchy
- Working directly with a Project Manager with a strong participation of the CEO
- Working with a wide team of engineers – Embedded, Front-End, UI / UX, Constructors, in Agile methodology
- Working directly with customers and distributors
- Training in soft skills – communication, time management
- Extras depending on the form of cooperation: integration trips, internal hackathons, yoga classes
- Attractive ESOP share packages
- Working on products that we are all proud of and can come across every day on the streets of Polish and international cities
- you send us your CV
- our task or your code (3 days)
- 2h technical meeting (tech lead + team)
- 1h cultural meeting (HR + CEO SEEDiA)
If interested, please send your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org
in the subject line write: First and Last Name -Senior Backend Python Engineer
Please add the following clause on your application: I consent to the processing of my personal data for the purposes necessary for the recruitment process (in accordance with the Act of 10 May 2018 on the Protection of Personal Data (Journal of Laws of 2018, item 1000) and in accordance with Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (RODO).