Application deadline date has been passed for this Job.
🇺🇦 Senior Process Engineer
- Post Date:22/03/2022
- Views 577
- Salary Depending on experience and competency level.Experience Senior (5 - 10 yrs)Working time Full-time
- Tasks The senior Process Engineer is responsible for guarantying effective EMOCVD technology development and production.Requirements MOCVD, Measurements and characterization, Semiconductors, Quantum physics, Design of measuring systems, Production of photonic structures, R&D, Clean room, Designing technological processes, Spectroscopy, Organic photonics, Problem solving, Interpersonal skills, Semiconductor physicsType of contract Contract of employment
- Contract duration Indefinite periodLanguages Fluent English Polish not requiredStart of work 01.05.2022
- Possible locations Ożarów MazowieckiEmployee benefits Coffee machine, Insurance, Integration, Kitchen, Parking, Personal developmentBusiness trips N/a
- Remote work OccasionallyRecruitment process Please describe the recruitment process.
Ożarów Mazowiecki, Polska
What tasks will we entrust you with?
- Execution of external and internal orders for epitaxial structures.
- Controlling the quality of the products and preparation of certificates of compliance.
- Evaluation of ordered structures on their quality, designing their growth processes based on the latest scientific advances in physics and semiconductor technology.
- Active participation in and independent implementation of new technological developments.
- Characterization of epitaxial structures, analyzing and interpretation of the results.
- Ensuring appropriate operation of measurement equipment: ECV, mapper PL, Laytec.
- Managing the maintenance of reactors and infrastructure.
- Developing procedures and overseeing technological processes.
- Operating epitaxy equipment and technological infrastructure.
- Participating in the development of MOCVD epitaxy technology and in the execution of orders.
- Overseeing the appropriate operation of epitaxy systems, technological infrastructure, and measurement equipment.
- Actively participating in the development of less experienced employees by direct coaching/ mentoring or making decisions on planned training.
- Coordinating development and technological works of engineers and technicians according to the established production plan.
What qualifications do we require?
- minimum Ms in physics or material science; Ph.D. degree supported by field publications strongly preferred;
- extensive experience in epitaxial technology, semiconductor physics, with a proven track record
- fluency in spoken and written English;
- working knowledge of semiconductor characterization methods;
- high level of analytical and numerical skills;
- achievement orientation;
- very good communication skills.
- teamwork ability;
- planning & organizational skills.