Application deadline date has been passed for this Job.
🇺🇦 Processing Technician
- Post Date:22/03/2022
- Views 363
- Experience Mid (3 - 5 yrs)Working time Full-timeTasks Fabrication and processing of detectors' structures
- Requirements Measurements and characterization, Semiconductors, Detectors, Production of photonic structures, Measurement techniquesAdditional Qualifications III-V Semiconductors, II-VI SemiconductorsType of contract Contract of employment
- Contract duration Indefinite periodLanguages English (min B2) Polish not requiredStart of work 02.05.2022
- Possible locations Ożarów MazowieckiBusiness trips noRemote work no
- Recruitment process 1. Detailed Application Analysis 2. Competence And Knowledge Verification
Ożarów Mazowiecki, Polska
What tasks will we entrust you with?
- fabrication and processing of IR detector structures,
- quality control, qualification of manufactured detector structures on the basis of qualification cards,
- execution of production orders according to the production schedule,
- working with Manufacturing Execution System (MES),
- completion of production documentation,
- actively participate in the development of production instructions,
- troubleshooting problems – determining causes of operating errors and deciding what to do with them.
What qualifications do we require?
- secondary education (technical secondary is welcome),
- hands-on experience in semiconductor processes such as lithography patterning, film deposition techniques, dry plasm etches, wet etch and clean, etc,
- hands-on experience in semiconductor materials characterization such as profilometry, film measurement, etc,
- experience in working with II-VI (HgCdTe) and/or III-V (GaAs, InAsSb) materials – desired,
- working in a cleanroom environment is desired,
- knowledge of MS Office package,
- good command of English (B1 level),
- independence in action,
- accuracy and conscientiousness.
- communicativeness and ability to work in a team
- motivation to acquire knowledge and improve skills