Application deadline date has been passed for this Job.
🇺🇦 Key Account Manager
- Post Date:22/03/2022
- Views 388
- Salary undisclosedExperience Mid (3 - 5 yrs)Working time Full-time
- Tasks Become a strategic partner and advisor to clients, discovering new opportunities to work together for mutual benefit.Requirements Business development, Sensors, Detectors, Development strategy, Sales, Data analysis, Problem solving, Interpersonal skills, Commercial awareness, III-V Semiconductors, II-VI Semiconductors, LeadershipAdditional Qualifications Electronics, MOCVD, Measurements and characterization, Semiconductors, Biophotonics, Hybrid structures, Design of photonic integrated circuits (PIC), Design of measuring systems, Designing optoelectronic systems, Production of photonic structures, Lasers and amplifiers, Spectroscopy, Medical Photonics, Product developmnet, Semiconductor physics, Semiconductor manufacturing, Quality control, GaN, GaAs, Measurement techniques
- Type of contract Contract of employmentContract duration Indefinite periodLanguages Fluent English (C1) Other languages as an advantage
- Start of work 22.03.2022Possible locations EuropeEmployee benefits Other
- Business trips a few per monthRemote work HybridRecruitment process 1. Application 2. Competencies verification in a way adapted to the candidate experience 3. Job offer
- What tasks will we entrust you with?
- Managing and coordinating contracts and long-term partnerships – with respect to execution, profitability, expansion possibilities, post-sales services.
- Coordinating internal processes to ensure the highest level of support for customer requests.
- Obtaining purchase forecasts from customers, analyzing and processing them internally.
- Working cross-functionally with other Departments.
What qualifications do we require?
- Minimum 3 years of experience in Sales/as KAM in the field of microelectronics and/or optical components related to optoelectronic systems;
- Experience in project management and cooperation with demanding customers from the High-Tech segment;
- Master’s degree in technical studies;
- Fluent command of English (knowing other languages is an advantage);
- Salesforce CRM platform experience is an advantage;
- MS Office skills, driving license;
- Ability to summarize the work results clearly and effectively;
- Excellent analytical and communication skills;
- High organizational skills and a results-oriented approach.