🇺🇦 Characterization Engineer in Integrated Photonics
- Post Date:22/03/2022
- Apply Before: 31/05/2022
- Views 171
- Experience Senior (5 - 10 yrs)Working time Full-timeTasks ● Define test strategies & implement PCM structures for optical & electrical wafer level testing. ● Definition and execute optical characterization of Photonic Integrated Circuits. ● Define Design of Experiments for testing. ● Set-up of automated chip and wafer level testing including recipes, data analysis, data management. ● Process documentation and employee training. ● Develop and maintain a network of characterisation and testing partners. ● Support sales, quality and production.Please enter a description of the tasks with the estimated percentage of workload.
- Requirements Photonic integration (PLC), Silicon photonicsAdditional Qualifications Photonic integration (PLC), Silicon photonicsType of contract Contract of employment
- Contract duration Indefinite periodLanguages English, FrenchStart of work 22.03.2022
- Possible locations Ecublens, EPFL Innovation ParkEmployee benefits Coffee machine, KitchenRemote work A flexible and dynamic start-up work environment
- Recruitment process We look forward to receiving your full application using reference 2207-TE, including: 1) your CV, 2) a statement of interest (relating the position to your skills) and 3) grade or work certificates to email@example.com. Non complete applications may not be considered.
LIGENTEC is a young and dynamic company located in Lausanne, Switzerland, near EPFL, close to the shore of Lake Geneva. We are manufacturing Photonic Integrated Circuits (PICs) for customers in high-tech areas such as Quantum Technologies, LiDAR, Space Technologies and Biosensors. LIGENTEC All-Nitride technology enables our customers to develop their products in the industrial revolution 4.0. To support our continued growth, we are looking for a:
Characterization Engineer in Integrated Photonics
Ecublens, EPFL Innovation Park