🇺🇦 Layout Engineer in Integrated Photonics
- Post Date:22/03/2022
- Apply Before: 31/05/2023
- Views 183
- Experience Mid (3 - 5 yrs)Working time Full-timeTasks ● Participate in advanced photonic integrated circuit development projects for external customers and internal R&D projects. ● Layout of integrated photonic components, test structures and complex circuits. ● Support the customer design submission process. ● Develop and optimize DRC scripts and perform DRCs. ● Perform floor planning and interface with mask tooling. ● Interface with the fabrication, process engineering and test teams. ● Support application engineering and sales with technical assessments. ● Documentation and reporting.
- Requirements Photonic integration (PLC), Silicon photonicsAdditional Qualifications Photonic integration (PLC), Silicon photonicsType of contract Contract of employment
- Contract duration Indefinite periodLanguages English, FrenchStart of work 22.03.2022
- Possible locations Lausanne (CH) or Corbeil-Essonnees / Paris (F)Employee benefits Coffee machine, KitchenRemote work A flexible and dynamic start-up work environment.
- Recruitment process We look forward to receiving your full application using reference2208-LE, including: 1) your CV, 2) a statement of interest (relating the position to your skills) and 3) grade or work certificates to firstname.lastname@example.org. Non complete applications may not be considered.
LIGENTEC is a young and dynamic company located in Lausanne, Switzerland, near EPFL, close to the shore of Lake Geneva. We are manufacturing Photonic Integrated Circuits (PICs) for customers in high-tech areas such as Quantum Technologies, LiDAR, Space Technologies and Biosensors. LIGENTEC All-Nitride technology enables our customers to develop their products in the industrial revolution 4.0. To support our continued growth, we are looking for a:
Layout Engineer in Integrated Photonics
Lausanne (CH) or Corbeil-Essonnees / Paris (F)