🇺🇦 Employee (f/m/d) Manufacturing Laser
- Post Date:28/03/2022
- Apply Before: 28/05/2023
- Views 593
- Experience Junior (0 - 3 yrs)Working time Full-timeTasks – operation of automated and manual measuring and testing equipment – assembling and adjusting – testing and evaluating - test reports
- Requirements Lasers and amplifiers, Equipment productionAdditional Qualifications Quality engineeringType of contract Contract of employment
- Contract duration Indefinite periodStart of work 25.03.2022Possible locations Jena
- Employee benefits Coffee machine, Fruit days of the week, Personal development
Job ID: 559
Location: Jena, Thuringia, DE
Date: Mar 21, 2022
– operation of automated and manual measuring and testing equipment
– assembling and adjusting precision mechanical assemblies and micro-optics
– testing and evaluating the manufactured components under the microscope
preparation of test reports
– successfully completed technical vocational training
– independent, concentrated and result-oriented way of working
– ability to work in a team and quality awareness
– willingness to work in 3-shift system
This position is initially limited for 1 year.
Tel.: +49 3641 65-2192
At Jenoptik, people with the specific JENIUS character are changing the world with the power of light. That demands a spirit of exploration and dedication. If you’re one of us, come meet the challenges facing the world. At Jenoptik, we’re creating a better future for all of us.
The Light & Optics division is a globally active OEM supplier of solutions and products based on photonic technologies. Jenoptik provides a broad portfolio, combining outstanding knowledge from more than 25 years of experience in the fields of optics, laser technology, digital imaging, optoelectronics and sensors.
In Global Operations we support our strategic business units Semiconductor & Advanced Manufacturing, Industrial Solutions and Biophotonics as a production partner and thus contribute towards the division’s economic success.
Help us explore and maximise the potential of the digital world and medical technology.
Have we made you interested in this position?
If so, we look forward to receiving your online application.
Should you need any further information, please do not hesitate to contact us.