🇺🇦 Precision Opticians (f/m/d)
- Post Date:28/03/2022
- Apply Before: 28/05/2023
- Views 579
- Experience Junior (0 - 3 yrs)Working time Full-timeTasks – puttying, lapping, faceting of optical components – polishing of optical components – inspection – interferometric surface evaluation
- Requirements Manual precision, Machining of photonic structures, Measurements and characterization, Surface engineeringAdditional Qualifications Constructing optoelectronic devicesType of contract Contract of employment
- Contract duration Indefinite periodStart of work 25.03.2022Possible locations Jena
- Employee benefits Coffee machine, Fruit days of the week, Personal development
Job ID: 274
Location: Jena, Thuringia, DE
Date: Mar 14, 2022
– puttying, lapping, faceting of optical components
– polishing of optical components on conventional or CNC-controlled processing machines
– inspection of optical components for optical cleanliness
– interferometric surface evaluation
– completed training in the field of precision optics or a comparable qualification or lateral entry with work experience
– understanding of technical drawings as well as handling of Microsoft Office
– high willingness to take responsibility and reliability
– pleasure in working in a team as well as willingness to work in 2 shifts
– relevant languages skills in German and/ or English are helpful
Tel.: +49 3641 65-2192
At Jenoptik, people with the specific JENIUS character are changing the world with the power of light. That demands a spirit of exploration and dedication. If you’re one of us, come meet the challenges facing the world. At Jenoptik, we’re creating a better future for all of us.
The Light & Optics division is a globally active OEM supplier of solutions and products based on photonic technologies. Jenoptik provides a broad portfolio, combining outstanding knowledge from more than 25 years of experience in the fields of optics, laser technology, digital imaging, optoelectronics and sensors.
In Global Operations we support our strategic business units Semiconductor & Advanced Manufacturing, Industrial Solutions and Biophotonics as a production partner and thus contribute towards the division’s economic success.
Help us explore and maximise the potential of the digital world and medical technology.
Have we made you interested in this position?
If so, we look forward to receiving your online application.
Should you need any further information, please do not hesitate to contact us.