🇺🇦 BI Expert (f/m/d)
- Post Date:28/03/2022
- Apply Before: 28/06/2023
- Views 575
- Experience Junior (0 - 3 yrs)Working time Full-timeRequirements Manual precision
- Type of contract Contract of employmentContract duration Indefinite periodStart of work 25.05.2022
- Possible locations JenaEmployee benefits Coffee machine, Fruit days of the week, Personal development
Job ID: 383
Location: Jena, Thuringia, DE
Date: Mar 21, 2022
– build a steady flow of data between SAP and analytics tools (including SAP Analytics Cloud & Power BI) using CDS views
– driving the transformation to AI led data management and processing
– ensure compliance with governance and compliance guidelines when creating & analyzing reports in the Light & Optics division
– perform data analysis to optimize processes and products, including building – measurable key performance indicator (KPI)
– planning and realization of projects in the application environment under consideration of time and quality targets
– support and implementation of rollout projects
– establishment and expansion of an interface between SAP and BI solutions
– successfully completed engineering or natural science studies or computer science studies.
– demonstrable experience in dealing with BI/ AI solutions
– knowledge of methods or practical experience in project management in the BI environment is preferable
– knowledge in modeling and structuring data as well as in querying them and corresponding programming languages
– understanding of complex interrelationships combined with good analytical skills
– good knowledge of SAP as well as SQL, Power Query, PowerBI, SAP Analytics Cloud in combination with the programming languages Python, Java, C# or similar
– good knowledge of German and English as well as enjoy working in a team and in an interface function
Tel.: +49 3641 65-2192
At Jenoptik, people with the specific JENIUS character are changing the world with the power of light. That demands a spirit of exploration and dedication. If you’re one of us, come meet the challenges facing the world. At Jenoptik, we’re creating a better future for all of us.
The Light & Optics division is a globally active OEM supplier of solutions and products based on photonic technologies. Jenoptik provides a broad portfolio, combining outstanding knowledge from more than 25 years of experience in the fields of optics, laser technology, digital imaging, optoelectronics and sensors.
In Global Operations we support our strategic business units Semiconductor & Advanced Manufacturing, Industrial Solutions and Biophotonics as a production partner and thus contribute towards the division’s economic success.
Help us explore and maximise the potential of the digital world and medical technology.
Have we made you interested in this position?
If so, we look forward to receiving your online application.
Should you need any further information, please do not hesitate to contact us.