Optoelectronic/Photonic Systems Specialist
- Post Date:28/04/2021
- Apply Before: 27/05/2021
- Views 85
- Salary depending on the skillsExperience Mid (3 - 5 yrs), Senior (5 - 10 yrs)Tasks Design and development of optoelectronic components and systems operating in the NIR and MIR spectral range (discrete elements-based and integrated systems as well); Design and development of measurement and test systems for testing photonic systems in the NIR and MIR range (including integrated photonics systems; Measurements/testing and optimization of optoelectronic systems in terms of parameters and production yields; Monitoring of technological trends and state-of-the-art solutions in the field of MIR systems; Development and testing of new solutions; Direct cooperation with other teams and departments in the company and external partners; Preparation of technical documentation of products.
- Languages English enabling proficient communication and comprehension of technical documents/scientific articles; Polish not required even if helpfulExpected requirements Measurements and characterization, Sensors, Detectors, Designing optoelectronic systems, R&D, Constructing optoelectronic devices, Lasers and amplifiers, Problem solivng, Interpersonal skills, Troubleshooting, Measurement techniquesRequirements welcome Design of analog integrated circuits, Device tests, Design of digital integrated circuits, Design of photonic integrated circuits (PIC), Photonic integration (PLC), PCB and Hybrid design, Design of measuring systems, Production of photonic structures, Spectroscopy, Silicon photonics, Polymer Photonics, Programming, Zeemax, Commercial awareness, Electronics, III-V Semiconductors, II-VI Semiconductors
- Type of contract Contract of employmentContract duration Indefinite periodWorking time Full-time
- Start of work 01.07.2021Possible locations Ożarów Mazowiecki, PolandEmployee benefits Courses, Insurance, Other
- Business trips OccasionalRemote work OccasionalRecruitment process To apply, please send your CV to email@example.com and refer to Wavejobs.
Design and development of optoelectronic systems operating in the NIR and MIR spectral range (discrete elements-based and, in a long-term perspective, integrated systems) – the scope covers the full chain of the development of novel, innovative products – starting from fundamental and R&D research, through the development of the demonstrator version, up to final, market-ready prototypes (plus characterization and testing at every stage of development). Specifically important is the potential of transferring the developed solutions to their integrated versions, preferably a photonic integrated circuit).