🇺🇦 Employee (f/m/d) Production
- Post Date:28/03/2022
- Apply Before: 28/04/2023
- Views 362
- Salary N/DExperience Junior (0 - 3 yrs)Working time Full-time
- Tasks – manufacturing of semiconductor components – independent operation of equipment – carrying out final tests and in-process inspections – planning, organization and documentation – handling, storage and provision of working materialsRequirements Service of optoelectronic devices, Production of photonic structures, Failure detectionAdditional Qualifications Quality engineering, Designing technological processes, Product developmnet
- Type of contract Contract of employmentContract duration Indefinite periodStart of work 25.03.2022
- Possible locations BerlinEmployee benefits Coffee machine, Personal development
Job ID: 352
Location: Berlin, BE, DE
Date: Mar 21, 2022
– manufacturing of semiconductor components in small and large series according to defined technological specifications
– independent operation of equipment in the manufacturing process
– carrying out final tests and in-process inspections
– planning, organization and documentation of work processes as well as implementation of quality assurance measures
– handling, storage and provision of working materials in compliance with occupational health and safety and environmental protection regulations
– completed training in the field of microtechnology or a comparable qualification or lateral entry with professional experience
– initial experience in the production of microtechnical components
– concentrated and reliable way of working
– willingness to learn and computer user skills
– pleasure in working in a team
– willingness to work in a clean room and rolling 3 shifts
Tel.: (+49) +49 3641 65-2027
At Jenoptik, people with the specific JENIUS character are changing the world with the power of light. That demands a spirit of exploration and dedication. If you’re one of us, come meet the challenges facing the world. At Jenoptik, we’re creating a better future for all of us.
The Light & Optics division is a globally active OEM supplier of solutions and products based on photonic technologies. Jenoptik provides a broad portfolio, combining outstanding knowledge from more than 25 years of experience in the fields of optics, laser technology, digital imaging, optoelectronics and sensors.
In Global Operations we support our strategic business units Semiconductor & Advanced Manufacturing, Industrial Solutions and Biophotonics as a production partner and thus contribute towards the division’s economic success.
Help us explore and maximise the potential of the digital world and medical technology.
Have we made you interested in this position?
If so, we look forward to receiving your online application.
Should you need any further information, please do not hesitate to contact us.