Field Service Engineer High-end/ Advanced Microscopy
- Post Date:25/11/2021
- Views 353
- Salary N/DExperience Junior (0 - 3 yrs), Mid (3 - 5 yrs)Working time Full-time
- Tasks commissioning, maintenanceRequirements Installation service, Service of optoelectronic devices, Microscopy, MSc, Optics, LensAdditional Qualifications Troubleshooting, Hands-on expertise
- Type of contract Contract of employmentContract duration Indefinite periodLanguages Internal and external communication in local language and business English.
- Start of work 01.05.2022Possible locations Belgium, West-Europe, EMEA countriesBusiness trips Ensure on-site support by traveling (up to 5 days/week). 20% Belgium, 50% neighbouring countries (France, Netherland, Germany, Switzerland), 30% EMEA (other European countries and Middle-East-Africa).
- Recruitment process This recruitment is conducted exclusively by Hudson.
The main mission of the Field Service Engineer High-end / Advanced Microscopy is to carry out the commissioning of the products of the High-end microscopy (LS and IE) range for which he/she is responsible and to carry out preventive and corrective maintenance at the customers’ premises. Besides, the Field Service Engineer High-end/ Advanced Microscopy will also provide support for the Routine microscopy range.
- Carry out all the actions necessary for the installation and commissioning of the products of the Microscopy range.
- Supervise project management: from delivery to installation and successful delivery of components and application software to our customers.
- Introduce users into the devices and software to obtain the final installation report.
- Support of and active involvement in selling of services, especially service contracts.
- Provide post-sales support for products and applications.
- Be the first point of contact for our customers for technical and application related questions.
- Carry out the diagnosis relating to product failures during preventive visits.
- Ensuring maintenance operations (preventive and corrective) on customer sites.
- Carry out a daily activity report on the technical acts performed.
- Implement actions to guarantee the achievement of objectives (performance, deadlines, etc.).
- Comply with regulatory and security obligations.
- Internal and external communication in local language and business English.
- Ensure on-site support by traveling (up to 5 days/week). 20% Belgium, 50% neighbouring countries (France, Netherland, Germany, Switzerland), 30% EMEA (other European countries and Middle-East-Africa).
- Bachelor or Master’s Degree in a relevant orientation (e.g. photonics, electromechanics, electronics, material science, …).
- Experience in a similar role.
- Customer oriented attitude.
- Fluent in English, French and Dutch. Knowledge of other European languages is a plus.
- Ability to travel on a daily basis.
- A market-based renumeration with extra-legal benefits and a company car.
- A work environment where expertise, a strong brand and long-term vision go hand in hand
- You will be given liberty, which also means responsibility to do your job independently.
- Olympus is a company that takes care of its employees: only well-trained people represent the company, which also applies to the field service engineers.
Please apply via our website: https://www.hudsonsolutions.com/be-nl/job/field-service-engineer
Your response will be dealt with promptly and confidentially.
This recruitment is conducted exclusively by Hudson.