🇺🇦 Employee (f/m/d) Assembly for optical, electronic, mechanical Modules
- Post Date:28/03/2022
- Apply Before: 28/05/2023
- Views 143
- Salary N/DExperience Junior (0 - 3 yrs)Working time Full-time
- Tasks – assembly – alignment – bonding – cleaning – documentationRequirements Fiber optic techniques, Machining of photonic structures, Measurements and characterization, OpticsAdditional Qualifications SMD soldering
- Type of contract Contract of employmentContract duration Indefinite periodStart of work 25.03.2022
- Possible locations JenaEmployee benefits Coffee machine, Fruit days of the week, Personal development
Job ID: 602
Location: Jena, Thuringia, DE Triptis, Thuringia, DE
Date: Mar 17, 2022
– assembly of optical and mechanical systems according to drawings, parts lists and work instructions in the clean room
– alignment of optomechanical assemblies
– bonding of optical and mechanical components
– cleaning of optical and mechanical components
– documentation of all necessary test steps during processing
– completed vocational training in the field of industrial mechanics, mechatronics or (precision) optics
– initial experience in the assembly of optical/mechanical components and systems
– confident handling of mechanical measuring equipment
– good knowledge of MS Office is required
– an independent, structured and committed way of working
– distinct ability to work in a team and willingness to work in shifts
Tel.: (+49) +49 3641 65-2027
At Jenoptik, people with the specific JENIUS character are changing the world with the power of light. That demands a spirit of exploration and dedication. If you’re one of us, come meet the challenges facing the world. At Jenoptik, we’re creating a better future for all of us.
The Light & Optics division is a globally active OEM supplier of solutions and products based on photonic technologies. Jenoptik provides a broad portfolio, combining outstanding knowledge from more than 25 years of experience in the fields of optics, laser technology, digital imaging, optoelectronics and sensors.
In Global Operations we support our strategic business units Semiconductor & Advanced Manufacturing, Industrial Solutions and Biophotonics as a production partner and thus contribute towards the division’s economic success.
Help us explore and maximise the potential of the digital world and medical technology.
Have we made you interested in this position?
If so, we look forward to receiving your online application.
Should you need any further information, please do not hesitate to contact us.