Application deadline date has been passed for this Job.
This job has been Expired
Epitaxy Engineer (MBE)
- Post Date:21/04/2021
- Views 296
- Salary undiscolsedExperience Junior (0 - 3 yrs)Working time Full-time
- Tasks - Participation in research and development projects in the field of MBE epitaxy; - Analysis of measurement results of layers and sample detectors, - Creating and updating technical documentation regarding MBE; - Implementation, monitoring, and reporting on the degree of completion of team/company strategic projects; - Implementation of research results into production; - Introduction of new products based on MBE technology into production; - Participation in the analysis of the production process in terms of quality.Expected requirements MOCVD, MBE, Semiconductors, PVD, Physics, CVD, Production of photonic structures, R&D, Clean room, Data analysis, Problem solivng, Interpersonal skills, III-V Semiconductors, Semiconductor physics, GaN, GaAsRequirements welcome T2SL, InAsSb, InAs, Clean room
- Type of contract Contract of employmentContract duration Indefinite periodLanguages English - minimum B2 Polish - not necessary, but useful
- Start of work 01.07.2021Possible locations Ożarów Mazowiecki, PolandEmployee benefits Courses, Insurance, Other
- Business trips N/ARemote work OccasionallyRecruitment process 1. Detailed application analysis 2. Competence and knowledge verification
Poznańska 129/133, Ożarów Mazowiecki, Polska
The individual holding this position will be responsible for the design of semiconductor layer growth processes in the MBE system.