Application deadline date has been passed for this Job.
This job has been Expired
Lead designer and tester of photonic integrated circuits
- Post Date:27/04/2021
- Views 325
- Salary competitive salary for senior staff on a pay scale laid down by Belgian university rulesExperience Senior (5 - 10 yrs)Working time Full-time
- Tasks 1. Designing PICs (mostly InP but also SiN) along the design rules used at foundries with multi-project wafer services 2. Testing the fabricated PICs and performing experiments with the PICs together with B-PHOT's nonlinear photonics team 3. Taking the lead in PIC design support at B-PHOT by providing high-level technical supervision for all PIC design activities in the different B-PHOT teams 4. Preparing reports and presentationsExpected requirements Design of photonic integrated circuits (PIC), Problem solivng, Interpersonal skills, III-V Semiconductors, Leadership, PhD, InP, On-chip lasers, Experimental characterization, Hands-on expertiseRequirements welcome Nonlinear optics, Pulsed lasers
- Type of contract Contract of employmentContract duration Indefinite periodLanguages English - excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Start of work 01.08.2021Possible locations Gooik (Belgium)Employee benefits Insurance, Other, Personal development, Reimbursement of transportation, Ecocheques , Holiday arrangement of 35 days
- Business trips N/ARemote work N/ARecruitment process Submit your detailed CV (including a copy of the PhD diploma) and a concise motivation letter. Besides the criteria enlisted in the offer, applications will be evaluated based on their overall quality. If your application is selected, you will be invited for a (teleconference) interview. Submit your application by sending it to prof. Nathalie Vermeulen (firstname.lastname@example.org) and refer to WaveJobs.
Vollezelestraat 46-48, Gooik, Belgium