Jr. Field Application Engineer
- Post Date:08/12/2021
- Views 304
- Salary N/DExperience Junior (0 - 3 yrs)Working time Full-time
- Tasks ● Support the testing and the simulation of network scenarios. ● Assist to Analyse and evaluate the customer application. ● Assist to Provide RFx responses as first level support. ● Provide on-site root cause analysis and solutions. ● Facilitate and do customer demonstrations. ● Provide Promotion Materials ● Gain a good understanding of Product functions, roadmap and status. ● Technical readouts to PLM and SMT. ● Assist to understand customer requirements. ● Support Sales manager. ● Work with the Sales team. ● Marketing support on Applications.Requirements Device tests, Problem solving, Interpersonal skills, Measurement techniques, MScAdditional Qualifications System simulations, Troubleshooting, Failure detection, Hands-on expertise
- Type of contract Contract of employmentContract duration Indefinite periodLanguages English
- Start of work 08.12.2021Possible locations Eindhoven, NetherlandsEmployee benefits Stock Appreciation Rights , 28 holiday days
- Business trips Visit customers 20% traveling (after COVID)Remote work We would like someone in the office for the lab testing.Recruitment process ● Interview recruitment ● Interview hiring manager ● Interview team Offer
We are looking for a Jr. Field Application Engineer for our office in Eindhoven. Do you have some experience in testing in an optical lab environment and do you want to take the next step in your career? In this role, you serve the best of both worlds; you will develop your technical skills by working on cutting edge technology and you will be involved in consumer engagement by developing relationships.
It is a diverse role in which you will provide support in testing and simulating customer network scenarios in the application lab, analysing technological problems in installed application systems and preparing reports on the findings. The position also includes technical pre-sales support and pre-sales activities. You will interact with customers to better understand network applications, assist in formulating product specifications according to customer needs. Therefore, internal communication with the PLM and Engineering departments and sharing accurate data on customer requirements, is of utmost importance.
- Support the testing and the simulation of customer network scenarios in the Application Lab.
- Assist to Analyse and evaluate the customer application for EPs products and define the value add.
- Assist to Provide RFx responses as first level support.
- Provide on-site root cause analysis and solutions where possible.
- Facilitate and do customer demonstrations in the the Application Lab facility.
- Provide Application material, whitepapers, brochures, training on customer applications for global re-use.
- Gain a good understanding of Product functions, roadmap and status in close alignment with PLM.
- Technical readouts to PLM and SMT on customer needs.
- Assist to understand customer requirements supporting PLM and Engineering.
- Support Sales manager in their Win strategy on all technical aspects.
- Work with the Sales team on customers on design-ins.
- Marketing support on Applications.
What do we have to offer?
- Working in an exciting scale-up environment;
- Working on state-of-the-art technology;
- Being part of a very enthusiastic, international, and highly skilled team;
- Develop your own skills and contribute to a company that is in full development;
- A competitive salary;
- Stock Appreciation Rights (SAR stock program);
- A pension scheme;
- 28 paid vacation days and 8 bank holidays (Christmas, Easter etc);
- Free drinks and snacks in the office;
- And more…
For more information regarding this position please contact firstname.lastname@example.org and refer WaveJobs.