Senior PIC Engineer
- Post Date:04/05/2021
- Views 245
- Salary Based on your experienceExperience Mid (3 - 5 yrs), Senior (5 - 10 yrs)Working time Full-time
- Tasks 1. Leading a small technical team 2. Organize design verification activities 3. Simulation and design of PICs 4. Develop, document and execute test procedures for PIC designs 5. Perform signal integrity analysis 6. Analyse measured data, compare with simulations and prepare reportsExpected requirements Measurements and characterization, Design of analog integrated circuits, Design of photonic integrated circuits (PIC), Microwave systems, Data analysis, PhD, InP, Experimental characterization, FDTD, BPM, EMERequirements welcome Designing optoelectronic systems, Troubleshooting, Leadership, Experimental characterization
- Type of contract Contract of employmentContract duration Indefinite periodLanguages English
- Start of work 04.07.2021Possible locations Eindhoven, NetherlandsEmployee benefits Stock Appreciation Rights
- Business trips No business trips requiredRemote work At least 3 days a week in the office.Recruitment process 1. Review cv 2. Call with recruiter 3. Interview 1. 4. Interview 2. 5. Final meeting discuss the benefits 6. Sign contract 7. Onboarding
We are looking for an experienced Senior PIC Engineer with expertise in organizing design verification activities, simulation and design of PICs and maintaining documentation. You will be working in the R&D department in Eindhoven, as part of the PIC team. This team consists out of 11 people and in this role you will lead a small technical group (~3 persons).
For more information regarding this position please send your question to firstname.lastname@example.org and refer to WaveJobs.