Electronic Systems Production Engineer
- Post Date:24/03/2022
- Views 228
- Salary 5000Experience Mid (3 - 5 yrs)Working time Full-time
- Tasks Please enter a description of the tasks with the estimated percentage of workload.Requirements ElectronicsType of contract Contract of employment
- Contract duration Indefinite periodLanguages englishStart of work 23.05.2022
- Possible locations WarsawEmployee benefits Coffee machine, IntegrationBusiness trips Please enter whether business trips are planned and their possible number / frequency
- Remote work Please enter whether remote work is allowed (except for the pandemic) and the number of days available at HORecruitment process Please describe the recruitment process.
As an Electronic Systems Production Engineer at Fluence you will be responsible for various jobs required to assemble our products. You will also be helping our RnD department in their day-to-day operations. You will be working in close cooperation with an experienced engineering team of optical mechanical and electronic specialists.
Good candidates will:
- be able to read and understand assembly manuals written in English,
- be able to spot inconsistencies in assembly manuals and improve upon them,
- have skills to build mechanical and electronic assemblies,
- have skills to assemble cable harnesses,
- have experience in hand-soldering SMT components using various techniques and tools,
- pay utmost attention to detail and product repeatability,
- keep track of component stock and identify parts to procure,
- be well organized and keep their workplace tidy.
Awesome candidates will also:
- have prior experience in industrial manufacturing,
- have used ERP and MES systems in production,
- be able to read and understand schematics of digital circuits
- write well-structured documentation in English,
- know how to assemble PCB-s using reflow soldering,
- know how to test and identify flawed electronic circuits in production environment,
- have strong work ethos and be able to work independently as well as within a multi-disciplinary team,
- be willing to teach and be taught.
- full-time employment with an initial trial period,
- friendly, informal work environment,
- office location with good access by public transport.