🇺🇦 Photonics Intern
- Post Date:14/04/2022
- Apply Before: 13/07/2022
- Views 58
- Experience TraineeWorking time OtherTasks ● Develop technical material ● Understand the concepts of the Photonic IC Design Flow, Process Design Kits and apply such concepts to help improve Synopsys’ technical material and resources. ● Research and document design application and best practices for Photonic Integrated Circuit Design.
- Requirements Physics, Design of photonic integrated circuits (PIC), Programming, MScType of contract InternshipContract duration Specified period
- Start of work 16.05.2022Possible locations Enschede, NetherlandsEmployee benefits Personal development
- Remote work Can work remotely but within the Netherlands or willing to relocateRecruitment process To apply please click on the following link - bit.ly/37oeTcl
We are seeking interns to work on the following projects or work areas:
- Process Design Kit (PDK) generation for OptoCompiler and the Photonic IC Design Flow
- Generation of Photonics and PIC training and support material
- Design of building blocks and application examples for Synopsys’ Photonics IP and customer demonstrations
This will be for a period of between 6 to 9 months.
All interns will receive training in all Photonic Solutions’ Software Tools (OptoCompiler, OptSim, OptoDesigner, Photonic Device Compiler) plus additional resources and guidance according to the project they are associated with.
The primary responsibilities of the position include:
- Develop technical material up to Synopsys’ standards for its use as training resources, webinar content, design and application examples.
- Understand the concepts of the Photonic IC Design Flow, Process Design Kits and apply such concepts to help improve Synopsys’ technical material and resources.
- Research and document design application and best practices for Photonic Integrated Circuit Design.
The applicant should:
- Be enrolled in a MSc. or PhD. Program in a field related to physics, telecommunications or photonics.
- Have an interest for photonic integrated circuit design.
- Have experience with programming languages.
Our Silicon Design & Verification business is all about building high-performance silicon chips—faster. We’re the world’s leading provider of solutions for designing and verifying advanced silicon chips. And we design the next-generation processes and models needed to manufacture those chips. We enable our customers to optimize chips for power, cost, and performance—eliminating months off their project schedules.
At Synopsys, we’re at the heart of the innovations that change the way we work and play. Self-driving cars. Artificial Intelligence. The cloud. 5G. The Internet of Things. These breakthroughs are ushering in the Era of Smart Everything. And we’re powering it all with the world’s most advanced technologies for chip design and software security. If you share our passion for innovation, we want to meet you.
Stay Connected: Join our Talent Community
Inclusion and Diversity are important to us. Synopsys considers all applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, military veteran status, or disability.