- Post Date:30/12/2021
- Apply Before: 28/02/2022
- Views 134
- Salary 3000-6000Experience Mid (3 - 5 yrs)Working time Full-time
- Requirements Service of measuring devices, Device tests, Design of measuring systemsType of contract Contract of employmentContract duration Indefinite period
- Languages English: goodStart of work 01.04.2022Possible locations Eindhoven, the Netherlands
- Employee benefits Fruit days of the week, 27 holiday daysBusiness trips Limited business trips.Remote work 1 day a week possible.
- Recruitment process You apply, we hire you.
You will become part of the vertical engineering team. It will be your responsibility to develop test and measurement procedures to test our wafers, bars and die’s, used to improve the production of our PICS (Photonics Integrated Circuits). In the meanwhile, you are challenged to reduce Leadtime, simplify the process and optimize our equipment.
You are in lead of the overview of your own projects, collect and analyse the data, share outcomes with cross-sectorial teams and assess new process proposals. As well as writing new measurement solution documents and writing data processing and analysis algorithms.
Main daily tasks:
- Prepare, develop, and maintain procedures to Test & Measure
- Develop new test and verification methodologies
- Assess new process proposals on measurability and characterization.
- Writing of documents, data processing and analysis algorithms
- Define, set up and execute experiments to map causes of deviation
- Write functional specifications for test and measurement solutions to steer the production processes.
- Additional tasks to relieve the Horizontal Process Manager and help to create and maintain a high performing team.