Vertical Integration Engineer
- Post Date:07/06/2021
- Apply Before: 11/07/2021
- Views 111
- Salary Undisclosed salaryExperience Mid (3 - 5 yrs), Senior (5 - 10 yrs)Tasks Managing projects of vertical and hybrid integration of active chips (InP, LiNbO3) Translating requirements into hybrid integrated active photonics Project management Cutting-edge lab work,
- Languages Fluent in English Dutch or willing to learn DutchExpected requirements Measurements and characterization, Semiconductors, R&D PM, PhD, Hands-on expertiseRequirements welcome Design of photonic integrated circuits (PIC), Interpersonal skills, Leadership
- Type of contract Contract of employmentContract duration Indefinite periodWorking time Full-time
- Start of work 11.07.2021Possible locations Enschede, the NetherlandsEmployee benefits Insurance, Personal development
- Business tripsRemote workRecruitment process
As Vertical Integration Engineer you are responsible to organize and execute a broad range of multidisciplinary tasks. You are responsible for aligning various internal groups to meet the requirements of our customers and act as a foreman that oversees the various aspects of vertically integrated and hybrid photonics. Your experience in the field of microfabrication, integrated optics, electronics, mechanics, and software (for hardware and automation) makes you the multidisciplinary hands-on specialist that communicates with the various technical disciplines within the vertically integrated capabilities of LioniX International. Besides the multidisciplinary knowledge, you will bring solid understanding of LiNbO3 modulator devices and the hybrid integration and packaging thereof.
Creativity, micro-assembly and DO-IT are in your DNA!