- Post Date:18/10/2021
- Apply Before: 18/11/2021
- Views 129
- Salary 6000 - 8000Experience Junior (0 - 3 yrs)Working time Full-time
- Tasks Research and development, Project management, Technical support for the sales department, Creation of technical documentation.Expected requirements R&D, Constructing optoelectronic devices, Constructing devices, Designing technological processes, Zeemax, Measurement techniques, MSc, Engineering Design, Analytical Thinking, OpticsRequirements welcome Equipment production, Hardware development, Troubleshooting, Failure detection, Project Management, FEM
- Type of contract Contract of employmentContract duration Indefinite periodLanguages English - advanced, German - intermediate (welcome)
- Start of work 01.11.2021Possible locations Józefów, PolandEmployee benefits Insurance, Personal development
- Business tripsRemote workRecruitment process Screening, interview, 2nd interview, offer stage, contract
Jana Sobieskiego 49, Józefów, Polska
Solaris Optics is a precision optics manufacturer, a trusted supplier to the world’s leading machinery and equipment manufacturers. We are looking for an R&D Engineer to join our team.
The main activities are:
- Implementation of research and development works.
- Project management: scheduling of tasks, conducting laboratory work, analysis and evaluation of final results.
- Technical support of the sales department.
- Creation and archiving of technical documentation.
- Technical correspondence with the customer as part of the quotation process and in the event of complaints.