- Post Date:19/01/2022
- Views 338
- Salary N/DExperience Junior (0 - 3 yrs), Mid (3 - 5 yrs)Working time Full-time
- Tasks ● Cooperation with photonic integrated circuit designer and manufacturer. ● Design and assembly of Optical Systems ● Electronic circuit and PCB design and test ● Validating and testing of prototypes ● Medical diagnostics software and hardware development. ● Ability to interface with the microfluidics, chemical and clinical teams in close collaboration and implement first prototypes of the in-vitro diagnostic device. ● Collaboration with external partiesRequirements Electronics, BSc, Biophotonics, PCB and Hybrid design, Designing optoelectronic systems, Constructing optoelectronic devices, Hardware development, ProgrammingAdditional Qualifications Measurements and characterization, Design of photonic integrated circuits (PIC), Constructing devices, Data acquisitions, Interpersonal skills, PhD, MSc
- Type of contract Contract of employmentContract duration Indefinite periodLanguages Fluent in English, writing and speaking.
- Start of work 13.05.2022Possible locations C. Severo Ochoa, 35, 29590 Málaga, SpainEmployee benefits Personal development
- Business trips No business trips planned at the beginning but will be required within the first years.Remote work No remote work due to the state of the project.Recruitment process Online recruitment
The company is moving fast to solve unmet clinical diagnostics challenges and joining now will provide you with the unmatched opportunity of applying advanced technical skills to improve people’s health, and you will have a say on the way the product is designed, developed, and implemented where it is required. All of it while working in a high-tech environment in one of the most sough-after cities in Europe: Málaga!
Overall, joining Bioherent is a unique opportunity that will help you nurture your experience and evolve in your professional career, while truly making an impact in society as the ultimate goal of the endeavor.
The photonics/electronics engineer at Bioherent will be responsible for the development and design of optical and electronic subsystems required for the company’s photonic biosensors. In this role, you will be required to lead process development and design to create commercial versions of the products.
Your responsibilities will include:
– Interface of the company with photonic integrated circuit designer and manufacturer.
– Design and assembly of Optical Systems
– Electronic circuit and PCB design and test for signal conditioning and processing in instrumentation and control environment.
– Validating and testing of prototypes, ensuring they meet all applicable specifications.
– Medical diagnostics software and hardware development.
– Ability to interface with the microfluidics, chemical and clinical teams in close collaboration and implement first prototypes of the in-vitro diagnostic device.
– Collaboration with external parties (manufacturing, suppliers, etc.) to ensure the smooth production of the product, from prototype to mass production of the biosensor.