- Post Date:30/12/2021
- Apply Before: 28/02/2022
- Views 174
- Salary Depending on experienceExperience Junior (0 - 3 yrs), Mid (3 - 5 yrs), Senior (5 - 10 yrs), Expert (10+ yrs)Working time Full-time, Part time 3/4, Part time 1/2, Part time 1/4
- Tasks ● Development of existing optical systems, ● Design and assembly of bulk and fiber optics, ● Planning and testing of complex spectrophotometric systems, ● Conducting and analyzing systematic optical measurements, ● Maintaining technical documentation.Requirements Sensors, Optics, LensAdditional Qualifications Theoretical analysis, Lasers and amplifiers, Spectroscopy
- Type of contract Contract of employment, Commission contract, Contract work, B2BContract duration Indefinite periodLanguages English
- Start of work 30.12.2021Possible locations Sienkiewicza, Wrocław, PolandEmployee benefits Stock Appreciation Rights , Coffee machine, Courses, Gaming room, Integration, Kitchen, Paid holidays for B2B, Parking, Early stage join
- Business tripsRemote workRecruitment process Online recruitment
We are a fast-growing technological startup powered by our purpose to make diabetes lives safer and more comfortable. We build a team of passionate individuals who are willing to learn, solve problems and face everyday challenges to create products that will completely change the blood sugar monitoring market. Currently, we are expanding our team and looking for an Optical engineer.
Description of duties:
- Development of existing optical systems,
- Design and assembly of bulk and fiber optics,
- Planning and testing of complex spectrophotometric systems,
- Conducting and analyzing systematic optical measurements,
- Maintaining technical documentation.
- Technical / higher education in optics or related, e.g. spectrophotometry, optical fiber technology,
- Ability to design optical systems,
- Ray and wave optics knowledge,
- Ability to design in 3D/CAD,
- Technical drawing,
- High organization of work, the ability to work independently, oriented towards solving problems,
- Knowledge of technical English,
- Experience in 3D / CAD design,
- Basic knowledge of the optoelectronic field (lasers and detectors applications etc.).
What we offer:
- flexible time management,
- possibility of remote work,
- working in the center of Wrocław (near Grunwaldzki Square),
- working in a dynamic team in a constantly developing company,
- participation in an innovative project in the field of medical technology,
- opportunity to gain extensive experience and the possibility of professional promotion.