Laser Sales Engineer
- Post Date:02/02/2021
- Views 91
- Salary Undisclosed SallaryExperience Mid (3 - 5 yrs), Senior (5 - 10 yrs)Tasks - Create, develop and maintain sales relationships with customers - Advice customers on the company´s products and discuss their technical requirements - Follow leads on a timely manner and prepare quotations - Act as first line contact for customer problem resolution - Write technical articles and corporate material for promotion activities - Manage and train partners and distributors - Deliver oral presentations at conferences, workshops and tradeshows
- Languages Proficient in English. Fluency in German and/or French will be an advantageExpected requirements Installation service, Business development, Physics, Problem solivng, Interpersonal skills, TroubleshootingRequirements welcome Marketing, Lasers and amplifiers, Sale
- Type of contract Contract of employmentContract duration Indefinite periodWorking time Full-time
- Start of work 16.02.2021Possible locations SpainBusiness trips Business trips will be required.
- Remote work Partial remote work is possible. Working in the province of Barcelona is also possible.Recruitment process To apply for this position, please e-mail us your CV and photo and a cover letter to the email address firstname.lastname@example.org
We´re currently seeking a qualified Laser Sales Engineer to support and promote sales around the world. We´re looking for a highly driven and enthusiastic candidate who is eager to contribute to the growth of the business by strengthening and improving the company´s sales area.
Related Jobs (6)
Optical Engineer on 01/12/2020