Application deadline date has been passed for this Job.
This job has been Expired
Lead Process Engineer LItho and Etching
- Post Date:28/04/2020
- Views 178
- Salary 5000 EURExperience Senior (5 - 10 yrs), Expert (10+ yrs)Tasks See above in Jobdescription
- Languages EnglishExpected requirements Semiconductors, Design of photonic integrated circuits (PIC), Lasers and amplifiersRequirements welcome Installation service
- Type of contract Contract of employmentContract duration Indefinite periodWorking time Full-time
- Start of work 30.05.2021Possible locations Netherlands, EindhovenEmployee benefits Fruit days of the week, Insurance, 27 holiday days
- Business trips Limited to no business tripsRemote work 1 day a week.Recruitment process interview 1, interview 2, offer the job, acceptance and onboarding.
- You are responsible for maintaining, improving, and co-developing the processes to produce photonic components.
- Define and execute projects related to capacity expansion and process stability and performance.
- Support process development and roadmap activities needed for future InP technology.
- Participate in various cross functional teams to improve yields, solve process problems, simplify procedures, processes and selection, qualification and release of new tools and processes with improved capacity and capability.
- You will oversee and work collaboratively with production and quality personnel assuring orders are completed on time and within specification.
- Review product requirements with the manufacturing staff to ensure compatibility of processing methods.
- Compile and evaluate test data to determine appropriate limits and variation for process or material specifications.
- You guide your team members in optimising their way of working and enforcing the company roadmap and priorities to support the manager engineering.