Lead Yield Engineer
- Post Date:18/12/2020
- Views 132
- Salary 7500Experience Senior (5 - 10 yrs), Expert (10+ yrs)Tasks Improve yield 50% Define yield 25% Data Analysis 25%
- Languages English: ProfessionalExpected requirements Theoretical analysis, Semiconductors, Failure detectionType of contract Contract of employment
- Contract duration Indefinite periodWorking time Full-timeStart of work 01.02.2021
- Possible locations Eindhoven, the NetherlandsEmployee benefits Coffee machine, Courses, Fruit days of the week, Paid holidays for B2B, Vitality plan, Personal development, 27 holiday daysBusiness trips up to 10%
- Remote work 1 day a week after the onboarding period.Recruitment process screening, interview with recruiter, interview with hiring manager, offer stage, onboarding stage
We have an exciting opportunity for an experienced Lead Yield engineer to join our Vertical Integration team based on the High-Tech Campus in Eindhoven. Are you ready for your next adventure? We are looking for a colleague who can help us with the development of the next generation of photonic integrated Chips. You are a senior, hands on, relationship person who is data focused, however at the same time able to see the actual problem and work with the rest of the team to make improvements.
You are the driving force behind improving our line yield, understanding the root causes of technical issues, and reducing our cycle time of our wafers in the manufacturing line. At the beginning the role will be focussed on your yield expertise and in time we offer you the opportunity to build your own yield department.